IDFC FASTag Agency
FASTag is a device that uses Radio Frequencies Identification (RFID) technology to make toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is affixed to the windscreen of the vehicle and enables the users to drive through toll plazas without stopping for cash transactions. The tag has a validity of 5 years and one only needs a FASTag recharge to top up the tag as per requirement.
Breeze through long lines at toll plazas with IDFC FASTag - FIRSTForward. It's a simple, reloadable tag, which is affixed to the inside of your car's windscreen, enabling you to automatically pay for tolls, parking and more. It uses Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) which lets you pay for fuel and zip through fuel stations. You can buy FASTag online after completing your FASTag registration, and even get a FASTag recharge online at your convenience.
How to get a FASTag online?
- Browse the official websites of banks that sell FASTags. They include SBI, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and IDFC FIRST Bank.
- On the website's portal, browse for 'Get FASTag' / 'Apply for FASTag' option.
- Provide your mobile phone number. An OTP will be sent to the phone number. Enter the OTP and hit submit.
- Fill in your personal (name, email address, and address) and vehicle information.
- Before submitting the application, double-check the details you entered.
- You will be routed to an online payment portal for submitting the fees.
- Save the FASTag receipt.
How to get a FASTag offline?
Here is how you can get a FASTag offline:
The best way to get your FASTag offline would be to go to a toll booth near you. To purchase one, visit the toll booth with your KYC and vehicle registration papers. Going to a toll plaza is the best way to get your tag fast. Many banks and digital payment services have makeshift booths near toll plazas, where RFID tags are sold. Your car details, including the registration certificate and proof of ownership identification, are needed to buy these tags.
How does a FASTag work?
FASTag is a simple and efficient way of paying your toll tax. Here are a few things to help you understand how it works:
- FASTags are valid at any toll plaza in the country.
- The FASTag is attached to a four-wheeler's windscreen.
- A FASTag is mandatory for each vehicle you own. You cannot use the same FASTag for over one car.
- A FASTag for a vehicle is valid for 5 years. After purchasing the FASTag the first time, you can recharge it when needed.
- Net Banking, UPI, credit cards, debit cards, and digital payments are a few options for recharging your FASTag online. FASTag can be recharged with the amount of your choice.
- Purchase FASTags from reputable banking partners.
- Never purchase a FASTag from a firm that requires you to link your bank account.