1. Ownership of the Site and its Content
THIS SITE IS OWNED, HOSTED AND OPERATED BY "MASKIN GST SEVA KENDRA PRIVATE LIMITED" (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "MASKIN GST SEVA KENDRA"). Unless otherwise indicated, all the Content featured or displayed on the Website, including, but not limited to, photographic images, text, graphics, layout of the Website, Layout and content of Emails, Layout and content of Proposals, sound, illustrations, software, trade dress, trademarks, patents, and the selection and arrangement thereof ("Maskin GST Seva Kendra Content"), is owned by Maskin GST Seva Kendra, its affiliates, subsidiaries, its licensors, contributors, or its third-party image partners.
2. Use of the Website
This Website and Maskin GST Seva Kendra content are intended for customers of Maskin GST Seva Kendra. You may not use this Website or the Maskin GST Seva Kendra content for any purpose not related to your business with Maskin GST Seva Kendra’s content. You are specifically prohibited from:
- downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Website or Maskin GST Seva Kendra content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Maskin GST Seva Kendra;
- using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- manipulating or otherwise displaying the Website or the Maskin GST Seva Kendra content by using framing, linking, meta-tag or similar navigational technology;
- registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any Maskin GST Seva Kendra content product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- using the Website or the Maskin GST Seva Kendra content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, publicity and privacy laws, moral rights, and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
3. Registration Data & Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to:
- provide correct, accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Website ("Registration Data");
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Maskin GST Seva Kendra, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- notify Maskin GST Seva Kendra immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security;
- accept all responsibility for any and all activities from your account; and
- accept all risks of unauthorized access to the registration Data and any other information you provide to Maskin GST Seva Kendra.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Maskin GST Seva Kendra is the sole owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the Website and its Content. All materials on this Website, including, but not limited to design, layout, images, text, graphics, sound, video, trade-dress, trademarks, patents (Maskin GST Seva Kendra Content) are the property of Maskin GST Seva Kendra and are protected by all the applicable laws, including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade-names, patents, internet domain names, data protection, IT Act, privacy and publicity rights and other similar rights and statutes. Use of any Maskin GST Seva Kendra content without the express written permission and license to use is strictly prohibited. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website and its Content shall remain with Maskin GST Seva Kendra, its affiliates or licensor's, as the case may be and does not pass on to you or your representatives.
You agree to indemnify and hold Maskin GST Seva Kendra, its affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents harmless against all claims or liability asserted against Maskin GST Seva Kendra arising out of or in connection with any breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. You shall defend, indemnify and hold Maskin GST Seva Kendra, its affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective directors, employees, agents and officers harmless from all damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and permitted and authorized costs) arising out of breach of this Agreement as a result of claims by third parties relating to your use and act relating to this Agreement or any breach of this Agreement. Such indemnification is in addition to Maskin GST Seva Kendra’s right to terminate for a breach of the representations and warranties and is not a waiver or limitation of Maskin GST Seva Kendra’s other rights or remedies.
6. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Any dispute, violation, controversy, contest or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination or validity thereof (hereinafter the "Disputes") shall be resolved amicably in the first instance. The Parties agree to meet to resolve such dispute in good faith. Should such a solution not be reached, within  days from the date of commencement of the dispute, difference or disagreement or such longer period of time as may be mutually agreed by the Parties in writing, such dispute, difference or disagreement shall be referred to Arbitration and shall be finally resolved through arbitration conducted by a tribunal of sole arbitrator, appointed by Maskin GST Seva Kendra. The Arbitrator shall pass a speaking award. Any order/directions/awards of the majority of the tribunal shall be final and binding on both the parties. The arbitration proceedings shall be in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and Rules there under as at present in force. The seat of arbitration shall be Kolkata, India. The arbitration shall be administered in accordance with its practice, rules and regulations. If the award passed in the Arbitration proceeding is not acceptable to any of the Party, then the Party is free to approach the appropriate court of law as agreed herein below. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of India without giving effect to their conflict of laws principles or rules. The courts at Kolkata, India shall have exclusive Jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding any of these Website terms and conditions, Maskin GST Seva Kendra reserves the right, without notice in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or block your use of the Website. Upon termination, you must destroy and cease to use all materials obtained from this Website, copies and related documentation thereof with immediate effect.
8. Remedy for Breach
You agree that any breach of this Agreement by you or your representatives would cause Maskin GST Seva Kendra irreparable harm, injury, loss and damage, the extent of which would be impossible to ascertain and for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy. Accordingly, in addition to any other remedies Maskin GST Seva Kendra may have at law or in equity, Maskin GST Seva Kendra shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief in the event of any such breach of this Agreement by you or your representatives.
If one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or enforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Such provisions shall be revised only to the extent necessary to make them enforceable.
No action of Maskin GST Seva Kendra, other than express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any provision of this Agreement. A delay on the part of Maskin GST Seva Kendra of its rights or remedies will not operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies, and a single or partial exercise by a party of any such rights or remedies will not preclude other or further exercise of that right or remedy. A waiver of a right or remedy on any occasion will not be construed as a bar to or waiver of rights or remedies on any other occasion. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
11. Maskin GST Seva Kendra Reserves
Maskin GST Seva Kendra reserves the right to change any terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or any policy or guideline of the Website, at any time and in its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.