“Web development involves various different activities where web application development plays an important role. It gives your website a unique look and identity.” When it comes to web designing, many of you take this work lightly. But the fact is that web development is not a small task. It needs planning, guidance, commitment and several technical developments.
A web application is a backbone of a website. You are offered with different web development application tools. Advance web applications can take your business head by allowing you to connect with your customers in a special manner, providing perfect business analysis and reporting.
Types of Web Application
The Flow of the Web Application
Benefits of Web Application
- Any typical web application can run or accessible on any operating system such as the Windows, Mac, Linux as long as the browser is compatible.
- A web application is usually not required to install in the hard drive of the computer system, thus it eliminates all the issues related to the space limitation.
- All the users are able to access the same version of the web application, which eliminates all compatibility issues.
- It also reduces software piracy in subscription-based web applications, for example, SAAS (or Software as a service).
- They also reduce the expense for end-users, business owners because the maintenance needed by the business is significantly less.
- Web applications are flexible. A user can work from any geographical location as long as he has a working internet connection.
Disadvantages of a Web Application
- Internet connection is necessary to access any web application, and without an internet connection, anyone can't use any of the web applications. It is very typical to get an internet connection in our modern cities, still rural area internet connectivity not so well.
- Several people in business believe that their data on the cloud environment is no that secure and likes to stick with old methods; they even don't want to use new methods.
- As we all know that many users like to use different web browsers according to their needs and choices. So while creating a web application, you must remember that your application must support several web browsers, including new and old versions of browsers.
- A web application must be programmed/ coded in such a way that it will be run regardless of the device's operating system.
- A web application may face some issues while running on Windows, Android, or several other operating systems if it is not responsive.